This consultation page is intended for registered dental hygienists and current dental hygiene students to provide feedback.
To see the list of currently open consultations, return to the main Standards of Practice Consultation Page.
This feedback form will be open until 9 am on Monday, July 4. Feedback will be used to shape and revise the draft Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
Privacy and Reporting
All questions below are optional. Any feedback entered in the form will remain anonymous unless you choose to provide identifying information. Responses will be reported to the College using an aggregate form. Any e-mail addresses collected for the purpose of future notifications will be separated from reporting of the consultation feedback.
Feedback may not be considered for review if it:
- is unrelated to the Standard or Principle under consultation;
- contains identifying information that may identify a third party;
- is abusive, obscene, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate.
To help us gauge the breadth of diversity of registered dental hygienists and students responding, the feedback form includes optional questions about professional practice context and demographics.
Tips for Providing Feedback
- Use an up-to-date web browser.
- Before you begin providing feedback, review the Standard of Practice and take note of any questions, comments, or concerns you may have.
- Be specific and provide as much detail and context to your feedback as possible. There are no word limits on the response boxes.
- If you begin the feedback form and are unable to complete it in the same session, your responses will not be saved.